Cloud security refers to the technologies, policies, controls, and services that protect cloud data, applications, and infrastructure from threats
Following points need to be consider to migrate to cloud securely
- Conciliations can be diminished through constant monitoring, assessments and intrusion detections.
- Security audit and analysis of the infrastructure periodically and thoroughly will ensure everything runs smoothly.
- Security Gaps in Infrastructure
- Compromised Data Security at Gesture
- Insecurely Migrating data to cloud databases & Compromised data security at Rest
- Improper Identity Authentication & Administration
- Compromised Access Control Security
- Gaps in Interoperability Security between connected systems
- Improper Intrusion Detection
- Infrequent Vulnerability Assessments
Following some of the below solutions could help any enterprise make sure that their transformation to cloud infrastructure is secure
Google cloud storage transfer service- Storage Transfer Service is
Secure, low-cost services for transferring data from cloud or on-premises sources
Google BigQuery Data Transfer Service- The BigQuery Data Transfer Service automates data movement into BigQuery on a scheduled, managed basis. Your analytics team can lay the foundation for a BigQuery data warehouse without writing a single line of code.
Microsoft Azure Migrate – Get all of the Azure migration tools and guidance you need to plan and implement your move to the cloud—and track your progress using a central dashboard that provides intelligent insights.
Azure Database Migration Service- Azure Database Migration Service is a fully managed service designed to enable seamless migrations from multiple database sources to Azure data platforms with minimal downtime (online migrations).
Finally, Cloud security can be minimized through continuous monitoring, assessments and intrusion detections. Security audit and analysis of the infrastructure periodically and thoroughly will ensure everything runs smoothly.